Welcome to The Muskego Hitmen Codebase Project
The Muskego Hitmen website is built on the Django web framework. The Muskego Hitmen Website Project is the start of a fully integrated web solution for sport & sports news orientated websites.
As of now, The Hitmen Web Framework consists of:
- Player, Staff & Fan Profile - Fully editable by the owner
- League Manager -- Control over Leagues, Conferences, Teams Profiles, Rosters, Player Stats, League Standings
- Photo Management - General, Team & Player Galleries as well as Dynamic Thumbnail creation
- Messaging System - Complete with inbox, trash & sent messages, and email notification
- Blogging - Members of the team & selected users have access to a blog and are able to manage, edit and maintain their own content.
- Awards - Custom awards may be created and assigned to anyone or any team
- News Items ( CMS ) - Easily add Articles and News to the site with a simple text editor
- Features - Any Item can be featured on the Homepage at any time
- Video application .flv & .f4v files -user selected bit rate
- AJAX search widget - dynamic search bar to quickly direct users to Team member profile pages
- User Registration - Automated registration, confirmation and activation process
- Player Prospecting - Interested parties can send coaches their info. 1 click of a mouse converts them to an active team member
- Compete Admin interface accessible by selected user accounts.
- Ajax PM with user autocomplete
- Player rating system allows users to rate current player abilities and skills like the Madden Games
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.